SLC routine 2069
SLC bord batch 2069
Wishes:
Slc exam is the first bord exam tken by nepal government in a established way.
it is also called as an iron gate.
the SLC exam for 2069(2013 AD) is going to held on 1st Chaitra (15 march)
the rutine of the exam is as follow:
1st chaitra_____________________English
2nd chitra______________________Nepali
3rd chaitra_____________________off(saturday)
4th chitra______________________Math
5th chaitra_____________________Science
6th chaitra_____________________Social
7th chaitra_____________________EPH
8th chaitra_____________________OPtional 1st(OPT Math)
9th chaitra_____________________optional 2nd(A/c, Computer)
Wish all the slc appearing students all the best
I am also appearing this exam:
my name is:Babin Khanal
I live @ Biratnagar
My no is: +9779842358766
here is my photo:

Slc exam is the first bord exam tken by nepal government in a established way.
it is also called as an iron gate.
the SLC exam for 2069(2013 AD) is going to held on 1st Chaitra (15 march)
the rutine of the exam is as follow:
2nd chitra______________________Nepali
3rd chaitra_____________________off(saturday)
4th chitra______________________Math
5th chaitra_____________________Science
6th chaitra_____________________Social
7th chaitra_____________________EPH
8th chaitra_____________________OPtional 1st(OPT Math)
9th chaitra_____________________optional 2nd(A/c, Computer)
Wish all the slc appearing students all the best
I am also appearing this exam:
my name is:Babin Khanal
I live @ Biratnagar
My no is: +9779842358766
here is my photo:
0 comments: